- 3 medium Beetroots –peeled & diced small
- 1 Carrot – peeled & diced small
- 1 medium Green Apple –diced small
- ¼ Spanish Onion – very finely chopped
- 100g Feta
- 1 Pomegranate
- 2 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Lemon – juice of
- 1 Tbsp flat leaf Parsley –very finely chopped
- 1 tspn Sugar
Place beetroot, carrot, apple and onion in a bowl. Add oil, lemon juice, parsley and sugar. Combine well and season with a little salt. Just before serving, crumble feta cheese over salad and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
Tip – for a more ‘elegant’ looking salad, cut the beetroot, carrot and apple into julienne strips insteadof dicing.